WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site. Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
WHY DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
- to provide you with products and services and respond to your requests; for research purposes;
- to communicate with you about Fraser Construction ;
- to learn about you;
- to send you or provide you with content based on your interests;
- and to improve, maintain, and troubleshoot our services.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION?
- with third parties, including service providers that process information on our behalf, to facilitate transactions and provide you with services;
- with our affiliates; to facilitate interest-based advertising; and in association with a transfer of a business or related assets; when there is a legal obligation to disclose your information; or to protect our legal rights, the public, or others.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
We do not share sensitive personal information (i.e. credit card information) to third parties for their marketing purposes or other independent use.
We may share Aggregated Information with third parties that provide content and services for us. We may also share Aggregated Information with advertisers and others so that they can better understand our audience. For example, we might disclose the gender, age, or geographical breakdown of our user base.
Unless you have consented otherwise, we do not sell, rent, barter, or otherwise give away user lists, users’ names, email addresses, or mailing addresses so that advertisers or other third parties may send you advertisements or other solicitations.
You should know that when you voluntarily disclose personal information publicly on our services, that information may be collected and used by others and you may receive unsolicited communications from other people. When you share information via features offered on our services by other companies (sometimes known as “third-party plugins”), the privacy settings of the for those features govern how the information will be shared.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. In addition to using regular Malware Scanning, your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. All sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. When you fill out a form on Fraser Construction’s website, your information is stored in HubSpot — which we are happy to delete upon request.
WHAT ARE MY CHOICES?
You are free to refuse our to request your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Please note: Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
You may update or delete the account information you provide us for any of our services in the account information page for that service.
You may indicate your preferences regarding marketing communications by contacting us at the information below.
You can learn about your ability to register your “do not track” preferences in the Cookies section of the full Policy.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
If you would like to opt out of Google tracking, users can opt out by setting preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO KNOW?
We use reasonable security measures to protect your information.
Our services are not intended for children under 13.
We are not responsible for any third-party products or services you access via our services.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email within 7 business days. We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
CAN SPAM ACT NOTICE
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by e-mailing us at email@example.com